Abby's playgroup went to Val Vista Lagoon Pool yesterday. If you have never been there, it is a pool with sand all around it and zero degree entry. You have to know someone who lives in Val Vista Lakes to go there. I keep telling my mom she needs to move there so we can go more often. The kids love it there. They had a great time and I had to drag them away kicking and screaming so I could finally get my hair done. It is really hard to keep up the dye thing or as Ainsley says getting my hair dialed. When I try to say it to her she doesn't hear it right so she keeps saying dialed. I keep thinking about going back to my natural color, but I still like it this color so it is hard to give it up. Anyway here are the pictures at the pool.



The girls don't see Melanie or Samantha very much
but they always have a good time
playing with each other and seem to get along.

2 comments:
Wow, I didn't realize that Val Vista Lakes had a pool like that! How cool! I thought about having a class get-together at our community pool, but this pool makes our pool look so boring! I wonder how they control the sand? (okay, that was Type A of me!)
They had two guys in the pool the whole time we were there pushing the sand back to where it is suppose to be.
I think that would be fun to have a class get-together at a pool. My kids are not picky. We don't have a pool so they just are happy to swim.
Post a Comment