Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Boat Again





I will not post every time we go on the lake unless something happens very interesting. I just had to post this one though. Ainsley and Avery had both been on the tube before but Abby has refused to go. She likes being on the boat but the tube looked like a little much for her. Especially after watching wild big sister on it who likes to go supper fast and the more bumps the better. We finally encouraged her, Angie did a little bribing. We knew once she got on she would love it. I don't want to traumatize my kids but I do tend to push them sometimes. She went out with her Daddy and as we promised her we went slow. She loved it. I think Daddy might have been a little to relaxed though. He put his feet up and head back, not something you normally do on those, usually you are holding on tight. We also had fun swimming. Everyone can swim but we feel it is safer there to have the girls keep their life vests on and I guess we are just lazy. It is easier being out there watching them not having to tread water. David got to water ski again. Although he had a pretty hard wipe out from the waves of another boat, it was a good Fathers Day weekend for him. The girls asked why we did not go out on the boat on Fathers Day, we said we just decided to go on Saturday instead. They did not like that, they thought we should have waited and gone on Father's Day.

No comments: