Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Kindergarten Graduation






May 30th
Ainsley graduated from Kindergarten today. She was excited to be up there and sing. She said she was a little nervous. She had a very small speaking part. She was funny because she got up there and said it very loud. I was fine through the whole thing until the very last song. I started to tear up on the last song.

Abby was very cranky. Chloe's Mom gave her candy to keep her happy. David said to me are you going to keep letting her eat that. I said sometimes you do what you have to. She is not hurting anyone and she is not crying so for the rest of the graduation I was going with it. I know that is not teaching her how to behave in public but sometimes in certain situations it it to hard to teach the lesson. This is were my husband and I often disagree. The funny part was she keep yelling for Ainsley. It would be quite and all of the sudden you would here Ainsley really loud. That part made me laugh.

Ainsley want to go to Oregano's after. It was a long wait, but she wanted to eat there. We ran into several people we knew. Ms. Brenda was there, their dance teacher. David knew two people. One was a Firefighter at the station near our house. Abby asked him if he knew Conrad. He did.

Apparently at Oregano's it was a moment were Abby and Ainsley decided to like each other. They have a love hate relationship. Sometimes they will not stand together for pictures no matter what.

We gave Ainsley a small gift for graduation. Of course it was a horse necklace. Grammy also gave her sometime. She got and A for her charm bracelet and a statue of a girl reading a book. I think it was a really special night for her.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Great job on your blog, Jilene! This celebration was so special and I teared up at the last song as well. I was kind of glad I was in the very back so no one would notice :) Seems silly, but it is just a big deal.....only one kindergarten graduation!