I thought it would be fun to post a few pictures of us on our Wedding day. We look so young, of course we were. We got married at 22. For those of you who don't know are birthdays are only a day apart. I had just graduated from ASU only two weeks before. Looking back we often say that we got married way to young. We hope that our daughters wait until they are older. It worked out for David and I, but we have changed so much since 22. We have grown closer, but I can see how it could have easily gone the other way. In some ways I think it is good that we did not have our kids sooner although I would never wish to have gone through some of what I did(I will save that story for another time) we were more stable when we had the kids. The first few years they were rocky at times but it is all good. I think a marriage is something you really have to work at, it is not always easy. Anyway here is the pictures. Oh and I added the song we had our first dance to my playlist, which was Do You Dream of Me and I added the song they we walked into the reception area listening to. It is There she goes. We loved the movie So I Married and Axe Murderer and we decided we needed a song from it at our wedding.






2 comments:
The pictures are so nice! Congrats on 11 years! There are definitely advantages to getting married and starting a family early. But, like everything in life, the same can be true of the opposite :) Thanks for sharing!
And, how you have so many things in common with people you don't even know - John and I have the same birthday, close to your situation! I bet you asked yourself "what are the chances?" like I did.....!
Does that bow make my butt look big?
Post a Comment