Saturday, June 14, 2008
Kung Fu Panda
Since Ainsley did so much cleaning and did act better we decided to meet everyone and go to Kung fu Panda. There were a lot of kids from her class which made Ainsley happy and Mrs. Lang showed up with her boys. I have to say I was not sure I really wanted to sit through this movie. I only like certain kids movies, like Shrek, so I had really low expectations. I actually liked it. Not fabulous but good. The kids really liked it. Ainsely sat with her friends and Abby and I sat on the end. Abby was great through the movie. Ainsley was great through the movie. It was after the movie that everything fell apart. Ainsley lost something so I went to find it and when I turned my back one of them squeezed the others hand to tight and the both ended up crying. Oh well, at least it was good for awhile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment