Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Why Didn't I bring A Camera?

On Saturday Ainsley and I went to the So Long To Summer Fest to help Susan at the Girl Scout booth. I am not sure how much helping we really did but we had a good time. We got to see a rainbow, which is funny because Ainsley was just saying the day before how she had not seen a rainbow in forever. We almost got blown away by the wind but then that died down and it was ok. We had Ainsley pass out fliers. It took a little bit to get her started but then she got into it and was going up to people and handing them out without me telling her to. I actually think this was good for her because there were several people who said they did not want one and it gave me the opportunity to teacher that when someone says no it is not always personal. That they are not saying no to you and you should not feel bad about it, they just did not want the information.

David and Abby came later and then we took the girls on some rides. They had a good time.

At the end of the night we went home and saw the fireworks from our back yard.

Rainbows and fireworks all in one night, that does not happen often. Ainsely thought it was a good day. If only I would have brought my camera.

1 comment:

Laura said...

So, that is what the fireworks were all about! I guess I need to pay more attention!