Pages

Friday, September 26, 2008

To Wrapped Up

I am obsessing over some blogs. These are people who have had tragedies in their families. Every time I read more about them I start to think about how lucky I am right now and no matter my problems they are relatively small in comparison. I start thinking about how I should really cherish my family more. Of course while I was doing this I stopped to look at the clock and realized I had 5 minutes to get to school and pick up Ainsley. If Ainsley were to ask me why I was late does it make sense to say I was so busy being grateful for you that I forgot about you. Not so good. The next week I was late again on the day Abby had to have her x-ray. I need to get it together.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I'm soooo with you on this! Thanks for adding your clock maybe it'll keep me on time too.