A new place just opened up today so we decided to try it for lunch. The girls thought the ceiling was fun, it was dark purple. It is very cute inside and the food is very fresh. The cookies are warm and soft just how I like them. It is a little more then I would usually spend for lunch but the girls really thought it was great and the waitress was super nice to them and that always makes me happy. Not a place to go all the time but I will go back.

I am out of ideas so I decided to make it a movie day. We went to Blockbuster, something the girls have never done before, and I let them pick out a movie. They found Barbie and the Diamond Castle. They put the advertisement for the next movie on the last movie made so we have been watching the trailer for this for six months. It has a song that is hard to forget and Abby has been going around singing it and saying she wants this movie and all the Barbies to go with it. Here is the problem as soon as they get the Barbie the next one comes out and they are on to the next thing. I thought it was good for them to rent it this time and not buy it. It will be a lesson, maybe one I will regret when we have to return it next week. I am not so sure Abby gets that at the moment. The other thing is movies are expensive to rent these days. Really for not to much more I could have owned the movie. Oh well.
1 comment:
Gotta love Netflix! I haven't been in a DVD rental store in years and I love that part of it alone! How much is a single rental?
You are so good at these Fabulous Fun Fridays! We are thinking of moving to full-day and I will need to remember some of your ideas!
Post a Comment