Yes, I already had all of these cereals in my cabinet. We are cereal obsessed. I love cereal for breakfast, lunch, and diner. My kids do too. They are really into Cheerios right now. Ainsley originally picked them because some of them have the triple box tops on them. She is obsessed with box tops but they really do eat them and like them. The favorite right now is Apple Cinnamon.First we tried pancakes. It had Apple Cinnamon Cheerios crushed up in them. They did not come out to bad.


Then we did muffins with Honey Nut Cheerios crushed in them. I did not try these. Ainsley loved them and so did Anna and Avery. We took them to dance to share. Abby did not like them.


Then we did Frozen Yogonanas. Bananas dipped in yogurt dipped in Cheerios and then frozen. This was a big hit with the kids. we used the Yogurt Cheerios.

We then did a craft project. They glued Fruity Cheerios onto paper heats.


The day was a big hit and fairly cheep. Another success.



3 comments:
Cool book! The multi-grain ones are really good, too.
We have a stash of cereal also. We have the Apple Cinnamon but haven't tried them yet. They look good.
It is always great to have a day at home and just do simple things like this. The kids really remember it!
You are so good at fabulous friday. I think I should bring my kids to you :) let me know what great plans you have and maybe we can join you sometime!
Gee Susan, you took the words right out of my mouth!
Jilene, you're such a good mom.
Post a Comment