Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Cottage Fair
I am behind on this my blog as always. Cottage Fair was last Thursday. Their teacher is out of town this week so she had it early. It was kind of nice because it was not crowded. Their Cottage this time was Plymouth Plantation. Ainsley's job was the Berry Picker this quarter. I think she enjoyed it. They did a little play for Cottage Fair and she was the Master of Ceremonies. She had a few paragraphs to read at the beginning and a short sentence at the end. She was aloud to read it and did not have to memorize anything. I could tell she was a little nervous but I think she did good. She had fun and it was a cute little play. My Mom took the pictures so I do not have any right now maybe I will post some later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
At our Cottage Fair, we didn't have a cute play, so lucky you! I guess there is only so much you can do with Rocks and Minerals!
Post a Comment