About a week after school got out we headed to Arizona. I always like to take the car pictures. I actually do not have one of Abby crying this time. I think that is the first. She also hardly slept for the trip which is really unusual.

Ainsley with her DSi. She could do this thing for hours. She either does this or reads.

We brought the dogs along. Daphne is small enough that she sits between the two girls and then would stretch out on Ainsley's lap.

Pretty sure that the next few pictures is were the Flagstaff fire was. This was a few weeks before the fire, however we did go through about 3 hours before the fire.



See that white car in front of the bikes. I thought this guy was going to kill us. He would weave in and out. Pass in unsafe areas and then really slow down so we would catch up again. We could not get away from him it was terrible.





We had a great time hanging out at Grammy and Papa's. It is always fun to swim and get our Someburros fix.

My crazy nails for the next part of our trip. It is Shrek Green.

My even crazier nails. Not normally what I would do but I went out on a limb.

The girls also had theirs done and got polka dots. The looked so cute.


As always we also had a blast hanging out with friends.
Hanging out at Espee Park.

Ainsley got her first bee sting there.

Went to Joe's Farm and Grill. I love their strawberry milkshakes.

We also hung out at Grammy and Papa's pool with friends.







Daphne was not to crazy about the water. We tried but she stayed away from the pool the rest of the time after this.








Mulder as always freaks out when the kids are in the pool.






We were trying to teach Ainsley to dive the right way. Her legs just would not stay straight but she got a lot better in a short amount of time. It made me want to put them back in swimming classes to help them improve.











Of course always ice cream at the end.










No comments:
Post a Comment