Abby passed her swim class today. We were not if she was going to do it but she really pulled it together for her test and did the best I have ever seen her. She really wanted her medal. I did not get any pictures of her swim because I did not want to distract her and I also was nervous for her. For some reason with both Ainsley and Abby I got really nervous for them to pass this class in swim and then was almost in tears when they did. In order to pass she had to swim the length of the pool in her clothes turning back and forth from what they call airplane(floating on the back) to what the call super girl(arms together above head with face in water, kicking). She was much more excited to get this medal then the first one. She use to be a lot shyer and she did not like to get up in front of people and have them back a big deal about her. They make them stand on this and then they announce it to everyone who is there. Of course she is learning from her sister and likes everyone to look at her now.

Abby getting her first medal. The have to do a 10 second back float and then swim to the wall.

Abby getting her second medal. Much happier. They have to jump in and roll over to airplane and then roll to supergirl.
2 comments:
Where did they take their swim lessons? I haven't heard of some of these "moves" before!
Great job!
Congratulations Abby! You've been a busy girl this week what w/ dance camp, Auntie Amy & your birthday...keep up the good work.
Post a Comment