Thursday, July 24, 2008
Check Up and Shots
Abby had her 4 year check up today. I forgot that she would need so many shots so of course I did not warn her. Although I never really warned Ainsley either. I usually don't tell the girls many things in advance. For the most part this has worked because they are less anxious about things. This has backfired though a few times especially with Abby. She was brave for the first two and just said ouch. The last one though was the MMR and that she screamed very loud. She got over it quickly and asked if we could go to Wildflower for lunch. How could I refuse. It was nice to have lunch out one last time before Ainsley goes back to school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
You have to wonder what is better - the one shot at a time approach or the team approach where they get your child with all four at one time - while asking you to hold their arms down.
Not my favorite appointments! Sorry for Abby's day. No fun at all! She was very brave to only say "ouch" for the first two!
Post a Comment