The girls had dance camp this week. I thought it would be great for them. Of course the night before I got anxiety about the fact that I have never dropped Abby off at something like that for so long. She had a little bit of a rough week. She has her list of
excuses she uses to get out of doing things and did not want to participate in everything. That seems to happen a lot with her. She likes some time to herself and so it is hard for her to keep doing planned activities all day unlike Ainsley who I think loves things planned out. I think that is why Ainsley does good in school because she has something to do all the time and she knows what to expect. Abby is also young and this was the first time she was at something for so long so it really tired her out. It was good because the girls got exposed to all the different dance types. I think this fall Ainsley is going to take
Acrogym instead of ballet but then still do tap. She loves the
Acrogym teacher. She always talks about him because they practice at the same time as her dance class now. She says he is really funny and always does silly things.
The first day was wacky hair day.

Lauren and Hailey were in the class to. They are all packed up with their crowns for the tea party at the end of dance camp.
1 comment:
How cute....!
You have been a posting fiend this week! Probably feels good to get caught up!
Post a Comment