
Susan, Lauren, Ainsley, Jilene, Avery, Angie
The three of us use to work together before we had kids. We have each had two girls. Lauren, Ainsely, Avery and then Hailey, Abby, Anna in that order. Susan's are older mine are in the middle and Angie's are younger. Lauren is going into second grade this year at the same school that Ainsley goes to. They have 1st and 2nd together and we just found out that Lauren and Ainsley will be in the same class with Ms. O'Brien. We also found out that Avery is going to have Mrs. Lang for Kindergarten next year. I think that is funny how that all turned out. It is hard to believe how fast the girls are growing up so here are a few pictures of all of them over the years.

Angie holding Ainlsey taken by Susan







3 comments:
Oh that makes me want to cry. I can't believe it is going on 8 years since we shared an office. Who ever would have guessed our girls would be in the same class together.
On another note, here is something really funny, the black and silver skirt Lauren has on in the build a bear picture finally fits her and she wears it still and the purple dress that she had on also fits her now :)
These pictures are wonderful! It is strange how life turns out sometimes!
Great the Ainsley will be in with her friend. I am excited to see how they manage 2 grades together. I hope Tommy gets to see some of his "boy" friends that went to the other class....
And how lucky is Avery to get Mrs. Lang. Small world....
I'm with Susan on the crying, it is sooo fun to look back and see how far we've all come. It's strange how time can get so distorted. It seems like just yesterday we were just all yuckin' it up at work but yet I can't remember life without the girls. Thanks for the trip down memory lane here's to many more years of friendship!
Post a Comment