Ainsely and Abby, especially Abby, have been asking to see this movie since before it came out. I surprised them with it. They really like the movie. I was not sure in the beginning because it was kind of reminiscent of Cast Away because it was just Wall-e and a cockroach for the first part of the movie and no talking, just music. The girls seemed to be fine with this. It kept me interested just because I wanted to see where it was going. This movie was definitely a blatant message to us all. It was not subtle in anyway. Not a bad movie and I am glad I saw it once but I don't think I would want to watch it again. The girls I think loved it and will probably be asking for it when it comes out on DVD. Abby is obsessed with Wall-e.
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Fabulous Fun Friday
Ainsley asked me if she would still have Fabulous Fun Fridays this year and so it gave me an idea. Since she gets out early on Friday I thought maybe we could have our own Fabulous Fun Fridays. So this week we went to see
Ainsely and Abby, especially Abby, have been asking to see this movie since before it came out. I surprised them with it. They really like the movie. I was not sure in the beginning because it was kind of reminiscent of Cast Away because it was just Wall-e and a cockroach for the first part of the movie and no talking, just music. The girls seemed to be fine with this. It kept me interested just because I wanted to see where it was going. This movie was definitely a blatant message to us all. It was not subtle in anyway. Not a bad movie and I am glad I saw it once but I don't think I would want to watch it again. The girls I think loved it and will probably be asking for it when it comes out on DVD. Abby is obsessed with Wall-e.
Ainsely and Abby, especially Abby, have been asking to see this movie since before it came out. I surprised them with it. They really like the movie. I was not sure in the beginning because it was kind of reminiscent of Cast Away because it was just Wall-e and a cockroach for the first part of the movie and no talking, just music. The girls seemed to be fine with this. It kept me interested just because I wanted to see where it was going. This movie was definitely a blatant message to us all. It was not subtle in anyway. Not a bad movie and I am glad I saw it once but I don't think I would want to watch it again. The girls I think loved it and will probably be asking for it when it comes out on DVD. Abby is obsessed with Wall-e.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Good idea.....
I need to see Wall-e. I know the message of the movie, but I am sure it is much more than you can say in a sentence.
Love the Fabulous Fun Friday!
Post a Comment