
Ainsley was in the Musical Theater last night. The play was called Lemonade which is appropriate for her. Her favorite stuffed animal that she sleeps with is named Lemonade. It was cute. The were all storybook characters. She was Cinderella. It was about how all the storybook characters have issues but when life gives you Lemons you make Lemonade. Michelle, Chloe, Ella, Teaghan, Avery, Angie, Anna, Matt, Grammy, Papa, Daddy, Mommy, and Abby were all there. It was nice of Michelle and family to come see Kate and Ainsley perform. Kate is in Ainsley's Girl Scout Troop. She played Sleeping Beauty. As always it was great that the Eggers family and Papa and Grammy, we all went out to eat after.
They did a performance earlier in the day for their classes. She said she was nervous in front of her class because she was afraid they would laugh at her but she new the parents would not. She said she was embarrassed for the first few minutes but then she "threw that embarrassed away".


On a completely different note, it is raining today and it is really nice. I could not live where it is cloudy and raining all the time but it is nice sometimes. I love how it smells out today.





2 comments:
Really great pictures! Looks like Ainsley really had a good time with that musical theatre. I think PM Tops gets to do something like it this year but I am not sure. I think it is great and I hope they do.
I thought Tommy was going to be able to see the play but he tells me he didn't. Who did they perform in front of? Did they advertise the night time showing? (I probably missed it!)
It was a huge commitment of time, but looks like it was worth it!
Wow, 7 teeth! Tommy lost his two and then nothing. Nothing wiggly, nothing. That is weird how Ainsley lost a tooth with nothing coming up. I wonder how that happened. Pretty soon Ainsley will have all big teeth! Wow!
Okay:
1. Ainsley and Avery look like they've grown up SO much since I last saw them!! Sigh.
PS - Angie, Avery's outfit in that picture is SO cute!!!
2. I love that Ainsley threw her embarassment away!! I love that kid. If only we could all learn to do that.
3. On a completely random and unrelated note....Kim bought your EXACT same coat this weekend. Same color and all. She said I was good coat picker outer...haha
Post a Comment