Abby was not enjoying it at first. We had there plastic swing set in the garage because we were selling it. She was swinging on it but apparently while I was around the corner she stood on it and fell off and hit her head on the concrete. I got very nervous because she would not stop crying. Usually she calms down fairly fast. Finally she got better and wanted to go play. I walked by her play room later and she was passed out on the floor on her stomach. My heart stop and I grabbed her and pulled her up. I scared Ainsley and just made Abby cranky. I just remember a story of were a boy hit his head and then when to his room to sleep and never woke up and of course that went through my mind. She went back to sleep and I just would wake her up every now and then. I put her in her costume and when she looked in the mirror she did not like it. She had agreed to wear it but did not like it now. She wanted to be Ariel. She got better though after we were at the Park for a little bit.
I think my girls were their costumes this year. I cannot tell you how many people tell me Abby is such a little doll. Ainsley is the closes thing to Pippi I know. Even her facial expressions make the costume so much better.
The bottom pictures are of Ainsley doing the bread toss. She really wanted to do it to win some bread for us. You donated a dollar and I think they gave the bread no matter what. She actually got two out of three through the hole. She got the bread and a water bottle. She was so proud of herself that she was able to win bread for the family. She could not stop talking about it.



2 comments:
Woohoo! Ainsley!! Nice bread win : )
Also, I can't believe Abby and her poor little melon! I would have freaked too seeing her laying in her room. We really need to work on becoming a more graceful family...
"Ainsley, the breadwinner", it has a nice ring to it.
Post a Comment