Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Special Treasures

The other day Abby and I were talking as she was coloring and she said that her crayon was a special treasure. She said she learned this from her Teacher. I said that is right all our stuff is a special treasure. This is when she took the crayon and broke it in two. In shock I said I thought it was a special treasure. She then told me that only things at school are special treasures not at home. I said everything at home is too. She said my teacher does not think so just stuff at school. I told her to ask her teacher and see what she says. When I was helping out the other day I heard her ask. Is my stuff at home a special treasure. Her teacher said yes and Abby said I don't think so. Her teacher then repeated again that everything is. Oh Abby.

1 comment:

Amy said...

haha - TOTALLY thought it was going to move into some heart warming story about how she broke it in two so she could share her special treasure with you...ha

I must ditto the "Oh, Abby."