Abby still had school last week but we took her out for two days to go to Disneyland. She went back for Friday and then they have Fall Break this week. The had Transportation Day on Friday. The got to bring in something with wheels and they decorated them and then did a little parade. They said she could not stop talking about Disneyland and that she was in a really good mood and did good Friday. I am just amazed at how much she has learned with them so far this year. It does not seem like she has been there that long but I am so amazed by her progress. They really have something special, it is amazing.

1 comment:
Beautiful picture of Abby!
I was not impressed with Tommy's preschool in the last year - he didn't learn a darn thing. Literally, they never even mentioned the alphabet. How do you have a TK program that never mentions any of the basics that these kids are expected to know in Kindergarten? I hear things have changed now. But, if I had to do it over again, I would have went to a different preschool, so good for you to find a place for Abby that you really like and that she is getting a lot out of! Isn't that, after all, what you are paying for?
Post a Comment