Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Day at the Park

I am really far behind on posts. What else is new. This happened last Monday the last day of Fall Break. I am only a week behind. We meet some people from Ainsley's Kindergarten glass at the park. Oh how we miss Kindergarten. Here is a few pictures. I did not get all of the kids there. They were scattered all over, I mostly got these because the were close to me. I realized that it is really hard to get good pictures on a tire swing. Also the Bees attacked us or should I say some of us. I must not be to sweet because they really did not bother me much. They are really bad this year. I have noticed them all over the place right now and I have never really noticed them in October before.

Also Ainsley finally decided that she wanted her hair done to be like Avery, Anna, and Abby. It only lasted a few days and then she went back to wanting it straight again. Abby on the other hand is obsessed with having it done the same way everyday now.Top Ainsley and Paige, left bottom corner Ainsley and Chloe, middle Ainsley and Cara.

2 comments:

Laura said...

It was fun and always great to see everyone!

Jilene said...

Tina, I use Adobe Photoshop Elements to make the collages. I then save as a jpg and can upload it. I hope that helps let me know if you have more questions about it.