My friend Susan got this from a friend and put it on her blog. At first I was not going to do it but then I started to think of some of the questions and how I would answer them so I finally decide I would post it. The sad part is instead of my name in the I am part I wanted to put I am...indecisive. Oh well, hope you enjoy it and I would love to see others do it too.
I am... Jilene
I want...for my family to always be safe.
I wish... for my children to grow up successful, responsible, and happy.
I hate... how mean the world is.
I miss...lilac bushes.
I fear...to many things to mention.
I feel...sad when me children are really mean to each other and to me.
I hear....my children signing, the birds outside my window, and the train whistle. These things always seem to snap me back to reality when I am day dreaming.
I smell...everything, which is not always good.
I crave... to many things to list.
I search... for answers to things that I don't think will ever be answered.
I wonder... what my children will be like when they are grown up and what the world will be .
I like...to go places with my kids and see their expressions as they take it all in.
I love... my family.
I care...about what happens to people.
I always... check on and kiss my girls before I go to bed.
I believe...I will never be perfect and I am starting to realize that is ok.
I dance...not enough anymore.
I sing...in the car or if my kids ask me to.
I cry... according to my husband, when the wind blows.
I'm happy when...my children are laughing .
I don’t always...remember to say hello first before I start asking for something, which is not good.
I fight... with my husband over stupid things.
I write...about everything.
I never... intentionally hurt someone.
I listen... to all kinds of music.
I need...to learn to let go of the bad stuff and cherish the good stuff. I think I have it backwards right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
That is really cool! I'll have to write it out. It's hard to do when someone else's answers are there because I don't listen to myself I look at their answer. But I can't wait to try it.
Okay here's my attempt...
I am...a dork
I want...more than I should
I wish...For everyone I care about to have all good things and only enough bad things to make them appreciate the good things they've got.
I hate...negative people who are unaware that they are negative.
I miss...My cousin (and the girls of course!)
I fear...Falling from a great height into a pit of venomous snakes (it could happen...it keeps me up at night)
I feel...uh...depends on the moment...
I hear....What I want to.
I smell...FOOD!
I crave...Shoes, chocolate, anything fried, shiney things, time with my friends and family and millions of unallocated dollars to spend on taking care of the things I crave :)
I search...for whatever I'm sent looking for.
I wonder...If it all really will be okay sometimes.
I like...see "I crave"
I love... my family.
I care...about my family and friends.
I always...Fine one more pair of shoes to by : )
I believe...I will never be perfect and I am starting to realize that is ok.
I dance...see "I am"
I sing...Only when required by little cute people.
I cry...When no one is looking
I'm happy when...I'm with my friends and/or fmaily
I don’t always...Do the right thing.
I fight...When I feel strongly enough about something.
I write...work documentation and emails (how pathetic!)
I never...Eat things that live in water.
I listen...To people around me
I need...More time, more money and unlimited vacation time
Here's mine....trying not to think on yours too much! (I agree Michelle!)
I am .....Laura
I want....for my family to be happy and healthy.
I wish...for more peace.
I hate....that there is not enough peace.
I miss.....how simple life used to be.
I fear.....how the world will be when Thomas is older.
I feel....overwhelmed too much for no good apparent reason.
I hear....Thomas' pain going back to school. In fact,that is all I hear lately!
I smell....how weird people, including myself, smell just from being outside in the pollution and wish it wasn't that way.
I crave.....chocolate every day.
I search....for the meaning in life all the time.
I wonder....what life has in store.
I like....quiet time with my family.
I love....my family.
I care....too much what other people think.
I always....try to think of others.
I believe...that I will never be perfect and I am starting to realize that it is ok.
I dance....pretty bad but I enjoy it.
I sing...really bad - ask Thomas!
I cry....too much and then wonder why.
I am happy when....I see Tommy happy.
I don't always.....speak calmly.
I fight....for what I believe sometimes to my own detriment.
I write....a lot of lists.
I never....go to bed without checking locks and checking on Tommy.
I listen....not as well as I would like to.
I need....to stop being so hard on myself all the time and relax more - life is too short.
Whew, that was therapeutic! Thanks Jilene!
Post a Comment