Thursday, August 21, 2008
Hugs Don't Help Anymore
Of course whenever kids get hurt we are quick to hug them or when they are felling blue they always need a hug. Ainsley's allergies are starting up again. It is that time of year for her. She woke up feeling tired and run down. Her head hurt and her throat hurt a little. She has been congested for several weeks so I am sure all the drainage down her throat is taking its toll. I asked her this morning if she would like a hug. She said not exactly. I said a hug won't make you feel better and she said not exactly but if you really want to you can give me one. That to me is the definite sign that she is growing up. When they are little hugs and kisses mean the world but not anymore. Big sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I'm sorry.. I am not looking forward to that day but I know it is just around the corner!
That is kind of sad but also funny.
That's so sweet of Ainsley to LET you hug her if it makes YOU feel better! Kids these days...wowza.
Post a Comment