Then in February I signed Ainsley and Abby up for one more 4 class session. It will end next week.
It takes a lot of work to take care of a horse.

Stubborn horse won't let me have his leg.



She does pretty good and putting on the saddle.


Ms. Rachel just has to tighten it for her otherwise the can hook up the saddle by herself.


Abby is a little short so it is hard for her to do some of the stuff. She is also a master at getting everyone to do things for her but they are trying to make her do it herself.




Ainsley wanted to just get on the horse and go. It took several sessions to get her to calm down and realize there are steps to take. We have this problem with everything. She is getting better each week. She is really liking it. I wish we could continue on but maybe in Colorado we can start up again.
Abby just wanted to be a Rodeo Queen and wave to everyone has someone lead her around on the horse. They have now made her control her own horse and do it herself. She loved it when her horse started to gallop around. It made me a little nervous but she loved it. She is so small on the horses her boots don't even come down below the saddle pad.
Dunney and M&M



Keno


Coco and Abby as the Rodeo Queen.


M&M and Avery.

Anna watching the girls.



3 comments:
That is so cool! I see being a horse owner in your future!
So fun!! Grandpa would get a TOTAL kick out of them. Ainsley looks like she's all over it. She may have found her sport. It will be interesting to see if her interest changes as she gets older or gets stronger. So fun! (yeah, I know I had already said that but...it is!)
Also Grammy's favorite animal. I always wanted a horse. Maybe Ainsley will have one or ?? that I can come visit. They both look good on those horses.
Post a Comment