Do what you feel in your heart to be right - for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't.
-- Eleanor Roosevelt
We went to the Chihuly exhibit at the Botanical Gardens. By the way I love the Botanical Gardens. I really enjoyed this exhibit. It reminded me of Murano and Venice Italy when we went this last summer. All the beautiful glass. I have always been a fan of blown glass and glass sculptures. I took a ton of pictures but only put a few on here. We saw it in the evening around 5:30. We got to see it both in the day and at night. It was the perfect time.
You know you drink to much coffee when your daughter starts to incorparate the term Grande Mocha in her playtime. When her dolls start to ask for a Grande Mocha it might be time to cut back.
When kids are around, glass will eventually be broken. No matter how hard you try to sweep and mop it all up there will be a piece left over somewhere and they will find it. They will pick it up after you said not to and cut themselves. Or Maybe that is just my Family.
When your 4 year old says don't see me it is not a good sign. Something will be ruined very soon or already has been.
Never leave a full cup of anything near a 4 year old.
Never leave your 6 year old to fill up the bathtub you might end up with a flooded bathroom.
2 comments:
I didn't even know about this. Something to check out. Great pictures....
That exhibit looks like it was awesome! I love Chihuly!
Post a Comment