
First melt down. I am sure it had made it worse to take a picture but I could not resist.

I am bored.

Finally we are in Colorado. Yeah!

Daddy's apartment. Very nice. The picture over the fireplace is the same one we have over ours fireplace at home.

It's the nexus of the universe. The corner of W. Flatiron Crossing Dr. and W. Flatiron Crossing Dr.

Look what we woke up to. The girls were very upset though because it did not snow that much and it all melted by that afternoon.

On one side of the mountain there was this and then

on the other side was this.

At the ski area that is not far from where we are planning on living.
The girls and I flew back. We got to take a Shamu plane. The flight attendant on the plane was very funny and keeps talking about the guy who told 100 million jokes. It was a good time. I think the girls feel a little better now that they have seen the area. Ainsley has not been as upset since we have gotten home. She still is sad but she does not break down like she use to.



1 comment:
It looks beautiful! It really does.....
I was wondering how the girls are doing with it all. It must have seemed weird to them to see where your husband has been living - but fun for them to stay there. A new adventure.
Tommy doesn't want to move down the street, much less to another state, so I can't even imagine. I am glad they are doing well. I hope you are doing well also.....
Post a Comment