Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Nutcracker


Ever since Ainsley and Abby have seen Barbie and the Nutcracker they have been obsessed, especially Abby, with Nutcrackers. My Mom and I thought it would be fun to go see the Nutcracker, I don't think I have ever gone before. So Grammy treated us to an afternoon showing last Saturday. The girls really enjoyed it especially the first half. The were not as sure about the second half and Ainsley was disappointed in the end because they left out some of it, she was thinking of Barbie and the Nutcracker at that moment. All in all it was a good time with a few tantrums at the end when it was time to go home. My kids are not good at leaving anything, this is where all our problems seem to start when we go to leave.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I have a couple girls here who love "The Crucknacker" too! In fact, last year Avery went on a special date sans parents/sister with Randi and Jason to see the ballet.
Glad you all had a good time.