Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Dance Recital

I have been trying to post this for several days but:
1. I don't know how to edit video so it took a lot of time messing with it before I gave up and read how to do it. If all else fails then read the directions, that is my motto.
2. My pictures were not uploading, apparently they were to big or something.
3. My trying to upload the video was interfering with my husband trying to work from home. I guess that is more important then what I was trying to do.

Anyway here it is.

Ainsley and Abby had their Dance Performance last Friday night. It was cute.








Ainsley's Jazz Dance

Ainsley and Avery

Abby's Tap Dance

Here is the video I took. I am terrible at video. Sorry. In Ainsley's Jazz Dance their teacher did not stand down front to direct them. Usually they still do for this age. They got a little confused near the end but then pulled it off. We always tell Ainsley if you make a mistake on stage be confident about it and keep going no matter what. Her second one is tap. I could not get good footage of their feet though. The last one is Abby's tap. The little kids are so cute. I think they did good and it was very cute to watch all three. I hope no one gets nauseous with my terrible videoing(is that even a word).


I could not get Ainsley to stop posing. This was after the performance and she wanted to take a million pictures of her in different poses. It was too funny.


Abby is smiling because she wants ice cream and if she takes one more picture she will get it so here is her best pose. "Now can I get my ice cream" She was actually getting into it too and started trying to copy some of Ainsley's poses.

As promised, ice cream.
Pink(I think it was Strawberry) ice cream with marshmallows.

Pink ice cream with M&M's.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Auntie Amy is so proud of Ainsley and Abby!! GOOD JOB!!!

SO excited that you posted the video of it! Brings back the memories from my old dance recitals. That was just yesterday, right? haha

Oh, and not to continue to be a picture whore but, Auntie Amy is going to need at least the pic of the two of them from the recital...


PS - is it just me or are Ainsley and Avery moving too quickly into the 'tween' phase? They look so old!! sigh...

Laura said...

So cute! I think you did a good job with the videoing. :)

See what I miss only having a boy! No cute dance recitals!