

Ainsley is a real daredevil. We good hear her instructor yelling at her to slow down. We were up on the lift when we heard this. She also told us she ran into a tree. Please let her be ok. She can be crazy but she really has enjoyed it.

The pictures of her did not come out as good. It is hard to take pictures when you are on skis or at least it is for me.
Poor Abby, she is so small that the goggles are huge on her and she always looks funny to me. She always waddles when she walks she has so much on. It is really hard to find gloves that fit her so they are usually falling off too. She has tiny feet and hands.


Wipe out. She is hoping for divine intervention so she can get up.

Actually she is just waiting for her teacher who she knows will come pick her up eventually.

The icicles at our house are amazing. I probably have posted about them before and will probably post about them again because the fascinate me.


I thought it was funny that there is even a huge one hanging of the kids play house.
It did eventually touch the ground.

The girls, making faces, all bundled up waiting in the warm car for the bus to come. Yes this is the kind of hat that is needed at times here. Especially for my child who loves to bundle up. David has one too, it is not pink though.



It was cold and snowy this month. I had to take some pictures because it was beautiful with the blue sky and all the snow.




It was to cold to go outside for a picture so we took a cute on inside and used the outside as the background. The girls had a fun Valentines Day at school. They had big parties and lots of sugar. Yea for me.

One of the boy's Moms in Abby's class teaches dance so I signed her up for a class. It was only six weeks and it was we all her friends from class. A lot different from the dance classes she took in AZ but it was fun for her. For there performance it was extremely informal and they were aloud to wear whatever they wanted. She wanted to wear her "Birthday" dress. I think this dress is going to have to disappear soon. Stay tuned for it to show up more in the future. You can also see it in birthday pictures for both 4 and 5 years old.Ainsley took a lot of the pictures. I think she did a pretty good job for a theater setting. I always have trouble with the pictures coming out.




Ainsley joined a theater group. It is run by a husband wife team at our community center. They are a lot of fun. Ainsley loved it. It is only a 5 week session. In that 5 weeks. They come up with an original play and the character that they want to be. Then Jeff and Mia write the script and they have to put on the play. I think 5 weeks is a little short for all of this so sometimes in the play they need help with their lines. In my opinion though this group is not really about the final product as much is it is about the putting it together. They plays lots of games and they love that they have input on what they get to be and what is in the play.For this one Ainsley is the Evil Queen Fairy, I think. It change from week to week. The worst part about this is we have to provide the costume so that can be interesting.





More Daphne.


I have caught her here a couple of times,

and here.


He still hates her but is to lazy or old to move.
When we moved in the house came with some bar stools that were really ugly. Here is one of the cushions. It might have been ok at one time before all the spills on it. The fabric below was the third fabric that was on it. The first was similar to something my parents had in the 80's, the second was the fabric that you can just barely see on the edges, it was cream with some red diamonds on it. Bar stools are expensive though and our bar area fits 5. So I refinished them and repainted the wood. They are not the best but look way better then they were. I sprayed them with scotch guard so hopefully I will be able to just wipe up spills.



No comments:
Post a Comment