Abby having fun on the swing.
Pictures of the mountain I am sure will show up all the time because I love to take pictures of it.
I love the Dahlias that I planted. They were so beautiful all summer.


The woodpeckers are ruining our house here. They drive us crazy. Even Abby gets mad at them and starts yelling at one when she hears it.

Here is another part of living in a forest and having a dirt driveway. We needed to have a stump taking out from the tree they cut down before because it still stuck up to far. We had to have a backhoe come in and then they grated our driveway. There was a river running down the middle of it which is not really a good place for water to drain.


The Eggers came back out to visit. We had a good time and went down to the Boulder Fair that was going on. I think it was a so long to summer thing but I am not sure. 
Ainsley stop chocking Anna.

The girls really wanted their face painted. This lady was really good. We also loved her hair band so much that went and bought some.






Eva and the girls dancing to the live music.
Always a favorite of my kids is the blow up slides.

Mount BierstadtDavid has started taking Ainsley hiking with him. They had down several around Boulder to begin with. She was so proud of herself when she hiked on of the flatirons and Flagstaff mountain. So they decide to try Mount Bierstadt. It is suppose to be on of the easier of the 14ers. It says it is a 6 mile round trip hike. David said Ainsley talked from the moment she got out of the car until they got back in. That is her downfall. They almost made it to the top. I cannot remember for sure but I think he said he could even see where they needed to be but she started looking pale. 14,000 is a pretty high altitude and he was afraid if he pushed it she would not make it so they headed back. Again I think the talking is her downfall. She was so excited though and loved it. I am actually kind of surprised at how much she loves to hike.






Fall here was very pretty. We only have Aspens up here that change so to see more colors you have to go down to Boulder which is very beautiful. It is pretty fun though even to see all the yellow. I enjoyed those few weeks. Yes just a few weeks this year because winter set in early.






There are a few bushes around here that do turn red. This is in our back yard. The bush are the break between our yard and a neighbors.



Like I said winter set in early. Towards the end of September was the first snow.
Ainsley watching the snow come down.
I guess this is the end of flowers and a sign of what is to come.



1 comment:
I loved it until you got to the snow :)
I think I have either subbed for the older Eggers girl or she is in PM Tops? She looks mighty familiar like I know her in person.....
LIke I just math tested her the other day or something. But I could be wrong.....
It is great that Ainsley likes hiking! I think Thomas would too if we got him out there. I mean, what's not to like? I'd have to get John hiking. Not an easy feat!
Post a Comment