It has been cold here over the last few months. So I was longing recently for the warm days last May when we were living with Grammy and Papa and swimming in there pool. This is something my kids loved and will miss about being in Arizona and so close to Grammy and Papa.















At this time we also had many fun things and sad things as we said goodbye.
Abby had her last preschool class ever. She would be starting Kindergarten soon. It was tough for her to say goodbye. She cried a lot. We decide to go out to Wildflower to celebrate our big Kindergartner. I think the cupcakes took her mind of her sadness.






We had a going away party at my Mom's house. It was a lot of fun. Mom had it catered my Someburros. It was so good. I highly recommend them if you need to feed a lot of people.
David and his Mom Iona
Ainsley, Lauren, Avery, Aleks
Abby, Hailey


My mom Lora

Phyllis, Rita, Sherry
Susan, me, and Angie
My Godmother Evelyn and me

David and his Mom Iona

Ainsley, Lauren, Avery, Aleks
Abby, Hailey



My mom Lora


Phyllis, Rita, Sherry

Susan, me, and Angie

My Godmother Evelyn and me




I also got to go with Angie, Susan, and April to As You Wish and make this wonderful plate. It was a lot of fun.

I also got to got out with some of the Mom's from Ainsley's Kindergarten class ad Mrs. Lang. I loved Oregano's and was very excited to get to go. They also got me a fun wine glass to remind me of Arizona.

Our very last play date before we moved away.




This month was fun and yet very rough for many reasons. We will have a lot of fond memories from it though.



1 comment:
Ooooh I hadn't seen some of those pictures before. They made me happy and sad too! What fun times. They girls still ask often when you are moving back.
Post a Comment