Oh the ladybugs we had. As a child I would have loved this property. I collected tons of ladybugs and put them in a bluebonnet butter tub. It was white with flowers all over it and we would poke holes in he lid. Anyone remember those? This summer our yard had tons of them. They said there were more then normal. It could have been from all the rain or that the grass got a little longer then normal so they were very noticeable. Not sure we will see what this year brings.


Abby would have put a ton more in her if I would not have stopped her. I would let them out at night and then she would get mad at me that they were all gone when she looked next.

Can you see them all. It might be hard in this picture. Every where you looked you would see red dots.


No comments:
Post a Comment