Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Misc December stuff

Here are some misc. pictures from December. David went and got Ainsley a ball and mitt and they played catch for awhile. It was a nice bonding time for them before he left. I always love when they actually do stuff together because they butt heads a lot. I think they are similar in many aspects so that is hard. She really is missing him though and I think he is missing her.
I put this picture on here to remind me and them that they really do love each other and that they don't fight all they time.
Ainsley got this outfit from Aunt Carolyn and Uncle John for her Birthday and she loves it. It has a horse on the shirt of course.


The girls have always said some pretty funny things that I have put in journals but since I don't keep journals anymore I thought I would put them here. Abby started a story the other day like this. Probably, possibly, a longtime ago, once upon a time, actually the.... She also says things like "goodness sakes" and "that is so cool". "I want to have it for 100 million days". Tonight I was saying she was as cute as a button and could I call her button. Her reply. "No you cannot call me button, you named me Abby when I was a baby and you cannot change that". She also rearranged my silverware drawer tonight because it did not meet her standards. I find myself asking this often but should I be concerned about her. She is a crack up. One minute she can make you so mad you cannot see straight and the next she has you laughing. Ainsley likes to use "actually" a lot these days and "oh mom". Ainsley went really fast from mama to mommy to mom to mother and so then she decided to start spelling mom out and now she is on to abbreviations. For me she says mm for mommy, her daddy dd, for bye bye she says bb. I think she is going to do just fine in this high tech world. She reminds me of the commercial where the girl texts all the time and she starts talking like that and her mom has no idea what she is saying. I am that Mom right now.

No comments: