Do what you feel in your heart to be right - for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't.
-- Eleanor Roosevelt
Christmas as always was a good time. The girls woke up at 5 I think. They could barely function. Abby had her eyes half open and telling me she was ready to open presents. I sent them back to bed. Maybe that was mean but I knew we would be in for a long day if I did not. They then got up around 7. Abby was really into Santa this year. It was a lot of fun. When we were at the Zoo she saw Santa and said he better get going if he is going to deliver all those presents. I said I think it is just one of his helpers and he is already delivering them to some kids. She told me I was wrong and that was the real Santa. The Eggers came over later. We played Rock Band, is there anything else to do?
You know you drink to much coffee when your daughter starts to incorparate the term Grande Mocha in her playtime. When her dolls start to ask for a Grande Mocha it might be time to cut back.
When kids are around, glass will eventually be broken. No matter how hard you try to sweep and mop it all up there will be a piece left over somewhere and they will find it. They will pick it up after you said not to and cut themselves. Or Maybe that is just my Family.
When your 4 year old says don't see me it is not a good sign. Something will be ruined very soon or already has been.
Never leave a full cup of anything near a 4 year old.
Never leave your 6 year old to fill up the bathtub you might end up with a flooded bathroom.
1 comment:
Thanks for letting us crash another major holiday with your family, as always we had a great time.
Post a Comment