It has been a big year. We are celebrating our Anniversary this year by unpacking and trying to get the kids bedrooms intact before they get here. It will be a big project.Our new house.

Our front yard.
The view from our bedroom deck.Do what you feel in your heart to be right - for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't. -- Eleanor Roosevelt
It has been a big year. We are celebrating our Anniversary this year by unpacking and trying to get the kids bedrooms intact before they get here. It will be a big project.
The view from our bedroom deck.
2 comments:
Now THAT is a backyard!
It looks beautiful Jilene!
Hang in there :) It is almost over.
Can't wait to come and see the house! I'll need to get with you to see when will work best...
We REALLY need to find a wedding pic that does not include my bow adorned big tuckuss. AND...I'm not certain if it was really that hot or if it was the sunburns we wisely gave ourselves prior to the event. I remember running around and putting lotion on you so that any peeling wouldn't show. Luckily dead flaking white skin coordinated nicely with your white dress.
We were SO smart back then! Sadly I'm fairly certain if we were going through it all now again we would have similar self induced complications. At least I know I would...I've never been accused of being the smart cousin : )
It was a great day!! It doesn't seem like it was 12 years ago...sigh...
Post a Comment